A mysterious link of energies, life and Navtrana. The 13th edition of JAS brings forth the element of connection between gemstones (Navratna) and our lives.The nine planets, the nine gems and their impact on the emotional, financial and physical attributes of our lives will be encircling JAS '19.
With different offerings, exhibits and a series of exciting events surrounding the sacred gems, the show will add a value to the meaning, interesting facts and connection of gemstones apart from being the adorning pieces of jewellery.
The face of ´Jaipur Jeweller´, JAS focuses on the product – gemstones of all varieties and jewellery of the highest standards in design, craftsmanship and finish. It is all what you need to revitalise your inventory for the coming year. Visiting JAS is a profitable step to grow your business. The show is compact enough to fully explore sourcing opportunities and, with a large number of new participants, it is the ideal platform to develop additional contacts.
Widespread participation by manufacturers, retailers, designers, artisans, wholesalers, and buyers create a unique business environment. The show offers jewellers, an opportunity to have in-depth discussions with India´s best manufacturers and meet many new suppliers. No wonder, it is now considered one of the India´s largest gemstone and jewellery fair.
The ever-growing number of exhibitors in one of the fastest developing regions of the world is a treat to eyes. It's an industry event that´s friendly, professional and overflowing with hospitality. There is no finer place to display your jewellery collection than at the dazzling JAS 2018.
Distilled from fashion and ethnic trends, JAS´18 captures the essence of timeless culture and elegance through jewellery. From incredible finished jewellery and luxury pieces to precious stones of every size, shape and cut, the 12th edition of JAS focuses on ´From mines to jewellery...The journey of a gemstone´. It will showcase antique jewels from the coffers of Maharajas to contemporary designs studded with the precious gemstones. To be held at the jewellery hub of India- Jaipur, the show will help retain the Indian artistic heritage alive.
- From mines to jewellery...The journey of a gemstone: The sheen and colouration of precious stones are the same today as they were thousands of years ago and will be for thousands of years to come. In a world of change, this permanence has a charm of its own that was early appreciated.In a world where people aged, flowers wilted and sunsets disappeared, gemstones alone remained unchanged.Their journey takes them right back to the genesis of our planet.Gemstones are stunning to behold, yet there is a world of breathtaking beauty invisible to the naked eye.Beauty. Rarity. Durability - These attributes attract us to colored gemstones for personal adornment and make gemstones valuable and precious. Colored gemstones provide the opportunity for uniquely personal expression.
- Jewellery Designing Competition
- Artisans´ gallery- A tribute to our skilled artisans: An illuminating journey highlighting the processes of gemstone and jewellery manufacturing.
- Symphony of Networking: A perfect evening to interact, engage, and arrive at decisions of mutual benefit.
- Fashion Show with musical night: Witness the best, the industry has to offer.
- Seminars and Delegations- It´s good to ponder
- Exclusive section for budding entrepreneurs- Showcasing the raw yet genius ideas.
- Award Ceremony- Appreciating your tireless and eccentric efforts.
The Jewellers Association Show continues to attract key players from the jewellery industry, a hallmark of a truly successful fair. JAS´17 hosted more than 506 booths from various regions. The fair welcomed over 30,000 visitors from pan world. The attendance figure attests to the event´s position as a vital jewellery marketplace that every jeweller and connoisseur cannot afford to miss. Here´s a sneak peek into the previous editions and their unique themes.
- 2018- "The journey of a gemstone"
- 2017- Kundan Meena "Adorn the Art Theme"
- 2016- Tradition Meets Contemporary
- 2015- Timeless Jewels
- 2014- Royal Radiance
- 2013- A Melange of Wonders
- 2012- Grandeur of Gems
- 2011- Royal Reflections
- 2010- Enduring Royalty
- 2009- A Journey by Colors
- 2008- A legacy of colors
- 2007- The aura of colors
- One of the oldest trade associations in India, this Association is the face of ´Jaipur Jewellers´. Jaipur has been a hub of jewellery manufacturing and trading since 300 years and is globally renowned for its quality gemstones.
- JAS is an initiative taken by ´The Jewellers Association, Jaipur´. Established in the pre-independence era in the year 1927, the association was incepted with an idea to promote the growth of Gems and Jewellery Trade of Jaipur. At present, Association runs its office in the midst of Johari Bazaar (The Jewellers Market), Jaipur. It is efficiently managed by a group of well experienced, eminent jewellers led by an exemplary leader, Mr Vijay Kedia.
- Over the years, The Jewellers Association, Jaipur has acquired a place of reputation on both International and national jewellery arena. Jaipur has always been known for its vintage-inspired yet exquisite style of jewellery across the world. The association has taken the Jaipur Jewellery to newer heights.
- It has various sub-committees, which helps in smooth functioning, such as Trade Regulatory sub -committee, PanchFaisla sub-committee and others.
- The association publishes a bi-monthly magazine named, Gem World, which talks about ´The Jaipur Jeweller´ at large. The Association actively fulfills its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). It runs a Dharmshala aptly named Janopyogi Bhawan situated at Janta Colony, Jaipur. It is built especially to cater the needs of psychiatric patients and their attendants; providing accommodation at very nominal charges. The Association also runs Dharam Kanta at its office premises.
Excecutive Committee and JAS Organizing Committe